wink

wink

Friday, October 1, 2010

ABOUT HIM...

ikmal...i don't know how can i explain 2 u did i really2 love's u...how can i make u trust with me everything did i said 2 u...i know u never trust me in 200% right?....i don't know how can i show my love...i never care how u are...u are mine now..not 4 another girl@ladies@women outside there..i trust u ikmal...i really loves u whole my heart...but i don;t know how 2 show it...u r everything 4 me dear..i want u always in my mind and my heart..always..also u always think bout me and understand me..i know other parts bout my character u doesn't like it..i'm so sorry bout it bcoz not understand u...i want 2 help u in all situation but other parts i can 2 help u ikmal...i am really2 sorry bout it...plez don't go dear..i always want u.i dont care what they said bout me and u...this is between u and me...plez don't leaves me..i really2 love's u..i try my best 2 love's u...caring bout u..give me time 2 show it dear...u r mine...for ever...i love u and i love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment